Plenary - 2nd session of the UN Habitat Assembly
Broadcasting UN Entity
The second session of the United Nations Habitat Assembly will be held from 5 to 9 June 2023 in Nairobi. Kenya. The theme of the session is "A sustainable urban future through inclusive and effective multilateralism: achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in times of global crises."
- Plenary (Conference Room 2): ACEFRS
- Statement by Ms. Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Deputy Executive Director of UNEP
- Statement by a Thought Leader
- Policy Statement by Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, Executive Director of UN-Habitat
- Agenda item 2. Adoption of the agenda.
- Agenda item 3. Report of the Chair of the Committee of Permanent Representatives.
- Agenda item 4. Credentials of representatives.
- Agenda item 5. Election of the members of the Executive Board.
- Agenda item 6. Adoption of the report of the Executive Board.
- Agenda item 7. Activities of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), including coordination matters.
- Agenda item 8. Review of progress in the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Agenda item 9. Report on the World Urban Forum.
- National Statements