Music symbolizes love and peace. In recognition of World Refugee Day, the music programme will open with music in collaboration with multi-Grammy Award winners Ricky Kej and Stewart Copeland. It will also feature music performed by Syrian refugee musicians; and will close with the world premiere the UNCMS' arrangement of "Ayibobo" (Haitian Creole for "Freedom"), composed by composed by electronic musicians Francis Mercier & Nightfreak. Founded in 2016 by Brenda Vongova, the UNCMS is dedicated to promoting the UN goals at large - through the universal language of music.
- H.E. Mr. António Guterres, UN Secretary-General
- Filippo Grandi, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Melissa Fleming, UN Under-Secretary-General for Global CommunicationsProgramme
- RICKY KEJ (1981 - ) & STEWART COPELAND (1952 - ) "Our Home" (Arranged by: Ricky Kej & Vanil Veigas. Orchestral arrangement: Srikant Krishna) Performed by: Ricky Kej, National UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador in India (Keyboards) Abi K. Safa (Vocals) (Afghan refugee living in India) Anjana Padmanabhan (Indian Vocals) UN Chamber Music Society: Brenda Vongova (Artistic Director & Piano), Hana Mundiya (Violin), Elaine He (Violin), Noémie Chemali (Viola), Eliana Razzino Yang (Cello) Produced by: Ricky Kej, Vanil Veigas
"Aatini Nay" (Lyrics from Gebran Khalil Gebran, Composed by Nagib Hankache)| (arr. A Bu for the UN Chamber Music Society) | Courtesy of "Voix de l'Orient" (A.Chahine & Fils) Meer Mahmoud (Guitar / Syrian Refugee Musician) Hana Mundiya (Violin), Noémie Chemali (Viola), May Endy (Cello), Brenda Vongova (Piano) Edward Bilous (Audio Production), Marco Sabatini (Mix Engineer)
- FRANCIS MERCIER (1988 - ), NITEFREAK (1991 - ) Ayibobo (Haitian Creole for "Freedom") (arr. A Bu for the UN Chamber Music Society) Lenny Auguste (Singer and Lyricist) UN Chamber Music Society: Brenda Vongova (Artistic Director & Piano), Tristan Siegel (Violin), Naoko Nakajima (Violin), James Kang (Viola), Elena Ariza (Cello) Mickey Alexander (Mix Engineer/Mastering Engineer/Co-Producer), James Wu (Recording Engineer)