"Stockholm+50: a healthy planet for the prosperity of all – our responsibility, our opportunity" (Stockholm+50) will take place five decades after the 1972 United Nations Conference on the Human Environment. The event will provide leaders with an opportunity to draw on 50 years of multilateral environmental action to achieve the bold and urgent action needed to secure a better future on a healthy planet.
7. Continuation of General debate
6. Credentials of representatives to the international meeting:
(b) Report of the Credentials Committee
9. Outcome of the international meeting
10. Adoption of the report of the international meeting
11. Closure of the international meeting