The Impact of Fundamentalism and Extremism on the Cultural Rights of Women: Time to Take a Stand
A discussion of the report presented by the UN Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights.
- Karima Bennoune, Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights.
- Rafida Bonya Ahmed, author, human rights activists and moderator at Mukto-mona blog; visiting research scholar at UT Austin; widow of Bangladeshi blogger Avijit Roy.
- Sheema Kermani, activist, theater practitioner and dancer; founder of Tehrik-E-Niswan in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Wanda Nowicka, Chair of Equality and Modernity Association; Honorary President of Polish Federation for Women and Family Planning.
- Cole Parke, LGBTQ and Gender Justice Researcher at Political Research Associates, USA
Wai Wai Nu, Director of Women Peace Network Arakan, Myanmar.