2023 second session of the Executive Board of UN-Habitat - 2nd session of the UN Habitat Assembly
Broadcasting UN Entity
The second session of the United Nations Habitat Assembly will be held from 5 to 9 June 2023 in Nairobi. Kenya. The theme of the session is "A sustainable urban future through inclusive and effective multilateralism: achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in times of global crises."
- National Statements
- Approval of draft reports on:
- Agenda item 6: Adoption of the report of the Executive Board.
- Agenda item 7: Activities of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), including coordination matters.
- Agenda item 8: Review of progress in the implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Agenda item 9: Report on the World Urban Forum.