Act for the Planet and Trigger Change!
Morning Session (Palais des Nations, Geneva): An opening ceremony at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, with
representatives of UN Geneva and the University of Geneva, and the
intervention of young opinion leaders.
9 am – 9.30 am: Official opening address
● Ms. Tatiana Valovaya (Director-General of the
United Nations Office at Geneva)
● Mr. Nicolas Levrat (University of Geneva, Director of the Global Studies Institute)
● Mr. Yves Flückiger (Rector of the University of Geneva)
● Ms. Christina
Kitsos (City Councillor, Geneva)
9.30 am - 9.45 am: Explanation of the GYC's objectives, Assembly's objectives, and
● Frédéric Esposito (Director of the Bachelor in International Relations University of
● Speakers: Geneva Youth Call
Eva Leona Luvisotto, Noa Rakotoarijaonina, Jérôme Lanci (Co-founders of the Geneva
9.45 am – 10.15 am: Experience Sharing across International Geneva
Alexandre Hedjazi, Director Global Environmental Policy Program, University of Geneva
10.15 am – 11.15 am: Opinion leaders' conference. Motivational speeches by young opinion leaders, calling on youth to mobilize to generate a positive impact.
● Chair: Martin Patel
(University of Geneva, Vice Director of the Institute for Environmental
- Maxime Dumont, In charge of Pangaea X
Program, initiator of Reversed Board, In charge of mind-shifters
- Leon Gojani, Program
Director at MCW Global, Kofi Annan Change Maker 2021
- Sharon Matongo, Lawyer, Legal
Trainee at the European Centre for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR),
Co-founder of Charity Drive Zimbabwe, Kofi Annan Change Maker 2021
- Karimot Odebode, Founder of Black Girl's Dream Initiative, Poet/Author
- Jeremiah Thoronka, Founder/CEO Optim Energy
11.15 am – 12 pm: Open discussion between the ISE Director, opinion
leaders, and participants on the potential of youth to generate change.
● Moderator: Martin
Patel, Vice Director ISE