Promoting and strengthening sustainable ocean-based economies, in particular for Small Island Developing States and Least Developed Countries.
• H.E. Mr. Jonas Gahr Støre, Prime Minister, Norway
• H.E. Mr. Ulisses Correia e Silva, Prime Minister, Cabo Verde
• Mr. Kristian Teleki, Head of the Secretariat of the High-level Panel for a Sustainable Ocean Economy; Director, Friends of Ocean Action
• Ms. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Director-General, World Trade Organization, Geneva
• Ms. Mari Pangestu, Managing Director of Development Policy and Partnerships, the World Bank Group, Washington, D.C.
• Ms. Usha-Rao Monari, Under-Secretary-General and Associate Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme, New York
• Ms. Sanda Ojiambo, Assistant Secretary-General, UN Global Compact, New York
• Mr. Werner Hoyer, President, European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
• Mr. Danny Faure, Founder, Patron and Chairman, Danny Faure Foundation; Former President of Seychelles; Former AU Champion for the Sustainable Blue Economy, Victoria, Seychelles