2nd Meeting, 15th Conference of High Contracting Parties to Protocol V (CCW)
Agenda Item 10 (possible continuation of discussion)
Agenda Item 11 - Preparation for the Sixth Review Conference
5. Delegations will be invited to consider the text that the Chair proposes to submit to the
Sixth Review Conference.
Agenda Item 12 - Report(s) of any subsidiary organ(s)
6. As there are currently no subsidiary organs under Protocol V, there should be no need for
action under these agenda items.
Agenda item 13: Adoption of the cost estimates for 2022
7. The Estimated Costs of the 2022 Meeting of Experts of the High Contracting Parties to
Protocol V (CCW/P.V/CONF/2021/3) and the Estimated Costs of the 16th Conference of the High
Contracting Parties to Protocol V (CCW/P.V/CONF/2021/4) will be proposed for consideration
and adoption by the High Contracting Parties.
Agenda item 14: Other matters
8. Any other matters may be considered by High Contracting Parties under this agenda item.
Agenda item 15: Consideration and adoption of the final document
9. The final document of the 15th Annual Conference will be proposed for consideration and
adoption by the High Contracting Parties.