Through the UN World Oceans Day 2023 theme Planet Ocean: Tides are Changing, We will discover how Earth is more than it may seem, and generate a new wave of excitement towards cherishing and protecting the ocean and the entirety of our blue planet.
The celebration will include a mix of Keynotes, Panels, Spotlight Presentations, Art & Film Integrations and Performances, surrounding key themes including:
- The Ocean As Earth's Largest Ecosystem
- Untapped Potential Opportunities for the Ocean
- The Ocean x Climate Interface
- Lesser Known Ecosystems & Underwater Terrains
- Coastal Stewardship & Cultural Significance of The Ocean
- Creativity as a Catalyst for Global Understanding
- Cross-discipline Collaboration & Systemic Change
- Our Collective need to put the Ocean First
United Nations World Oceans Day is hosted by the Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea of the Office of Legal Affairs in partnership with Oceanic Global and supported by Panerai, with contribution by Discover Earth.