Managing, protecting, conserving and restoring marine and coastal ecosystems.
• H.E. Ms. Teresa Ribera Rodríguez, Vice-President of the Government of Spain and Minister for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge, Spain
• H.E. Ms. Ximena Fuentes, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chile
• Ms. Isabella Lövin, Co-Chair, the Friends of Ocean Action; Former Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden, Washington, D.C.
• Ms. Elizabeth Mrema, Executive Secretary of the Secretariat of Convention on Biological Diversity, Montreal
• Ms. Martha Rojas-Urrego, Secretary-General, RAMSAR Convention on Wetlands, Gland, Switzerland
• Ms. Inger Andersen, Executive Director of UN Environment Programme, Nairobi
• Mr. Marco Lambertini, Director General, The World Wildlife Fund International, Gland, Switzerland
• Mr. Torgny Holmgren, Chief Executive Officer of Stockholm International Water Institute, Stockholm
• Ms. Mami Mizutori, Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Disaster Risk Reduction, United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction, Geneva