Social, Humanitarian & Cultural Committee.
Social development, including questions relating to the world social situation and to youth, ageing, persons with disabilities and the family - Item 28 (b).
- Action on draft resolution A/C.3/76/L.13/Rev.1.
Advancement of women - Item 29 (a).
- Action on draft resolution A/C.3/76/L.23/Rev.1.
Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, questions relating to refugees, returnees and displaced persons and humanitarian questions - Item 65.
- Action on draft resolutions A/C.3/76/L.59, A/C.3/76/L.60.
Rights of indigenous peoples - Item 71 (a).
- Action on draft resolution A/C.3/76/L.22/Rev.1.
Elimination of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance - Item 72 (a).
- Action on draft resolution A/C.3/76/L.57/Rev.1.
Human rights questions, including alternative approaches for improving the effective enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms - Item 74 (b).
- Action on draft resolutions A/C.3/76/L.26/Rev.1, A/C.3/76/L.33/Rev.1, A/C.3/76/L.50, A/C.3/76/L.54.
Crime prevention and criminal justice - Item 108.
- Action on draft resolution A/C.3/76/L.10/Rev.1.